Pantene Beautiful Length Rebate Program
OFFER TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. Eligibility: Pantene Beautiful Length Rebate Program (the "Offer") is sponsored by The Procter & Gamble Distributing LLC, One P&G Plaza, Cincinnati, OH 45202 (“Sponsor”) and open to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States (including D.C.), who as of the last day of the month prior to the date of entry are at least eighteen (18) years old. Employees of The Procter & Gamble Distributing LLC, Wal-Mart Stores, LLC, Archer Corporate Services ("Archer"), Saatchi & Saatchi X, ePrize, Inc., and their respective parents and affiliate companies, as well as the immediate family (spouse, parents, siblings and children) and household members of each such employee, are not eligible. Void where prohibited.
2. Timing: Offer begins on 9/1/2013 at 12:00 a.m. Eastern Time ("ET") and ends on 11/29/2013 at 11:59 p.m. ET (the "Offer Period").
3. How to Receive Offer: During the Offer Period, visit a participating Wal-Mart store and make a purchase of any Pantene product (excluding trial/travel size products). Then, go to http://www.GoToBeautifulLengths.com/ and follow instructions to complete a registration form (including your home address) and request a Donation Kit (herein, the "Kit"). Once you've received the Kit in the mail, follow the directions to complete and return the Kit in the pre-addressed, postage-prepaid envelope to Archer as directed. The completed Kit must include the following items:
- A ponytail at least 8 inches long. The ponytail can have no dyes, bleaches, chemicals or more than 5% gray, and must not be wet.
- Wal-Mart receipt that includes purchase of any Pantene product and dated during the Offer Period;
Salon receipt for your hair cut that is dated during the Offer Period. Complete the following instructions on how to make the haircut:
- Hair must be clean, shampooed and/or conditioned, without any styling, hairspray or additional hair products.
- Gather hair at the nape of the neck.
- Create a ponytail with an elastic band. Ensure the band is tight around the hair to keep the hair together after cutting. If the hair comes out of the band, it will not be usable. A second hair band can be placed around the middle of the ponytail to help keep the hair together.
- Measure the length of the ponytail from the elastic band to the tips, ensuring hair is at least 8 inches long. Donations shorter than 8 inches will not be used, as it's too short for making a wig. If your hair is not 8 inches, continue to grow your hair out. There is no maximum length requirement.
- Cut the hair just above the elastic band such that the elastic band remains on the ponytail after cutting and keeps cut hair together. Do not wash or style the ponytail in any way after it has been cut off. Place the ponytail, kept intact with the elastic band, in a zipper-lock bag and seal tightly.
- Please ensure the ponytail is complete dry before sending.
- Your name, address, day and evening phone numbers, email address (if any), and date of birth;
All completed Kits and must be postmarked by 11/29/2013 and received by 12/6/2013. All completed Kits become the exclusive property of Sponsor and none will be returned. Proof of sending or submission will not be deemed to be proof of receipt by Sponsor. Sponsor is not responsible for lost, late, incomplete, invalid, unintelligible, illegible, misdirected or postage-due Kits.
Upon receipt and review of the completed Kit, Sponsor will mail qualified participants with a rebate in the form of a VISA gift card (terms and conditions apply) valued at up to $30. The value of the card will be based on the Salon receipt included in the Kit.
Limit: Each participant may receive one (1) Offer. Multiple participants are not permitted to share the same email address. Any attempt by any participant to obtain more than one (1) Offer by using multiple/different email addresses, identities, mailing addresses, registrations and logins, or any other methods will void that participant's Offer and that participant may be disqualified. Please allow 8-10 weeks to receive your rebate.
4. Release: By participating in this Offer, participant agrees to release and hold harmless Sponsor, Wal-Mart Stores, LLC, Archer, Saatchi & Saatchi X, ePrize Inc., and their respective subsidiaries, affiliates, suppliers, distributors, advertising/promotion agencies, and offer suppliers, and each of their respective parent companies and each such company's officers, directors, employees and agents (collectively, the “Released Parties”) from and against any claim or cause of action, including, but not limited to, personal injury, death, or damage to or loss of property, arising out of participation in the Offer or receipt or use or misuse of the Offer.
5. General Conditions: Sponsor reserves the right to cancel, suspend and/or modify the Offer, or any part of it, if any fraud, technical failures, human error or any other factor impairs the integrity or proper functioning of the Offer, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the registration process or the operation of the Offer or to be acting in violation of these Terms and Conditions or any other promotion or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. Any attempt by any person to deliberately undermine the legitimate operation of the Offer may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Sponsor's failure to enforce any term of these Terms and Conditions shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
6. Limitations of Liability: The Released Parties are not responsible for: (1) any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by participants, printing errors or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Offer; (2) technical failures of any kind, including, but not limited to malfunctions, interruptions, or disconnections in phone lines or network hardware or software; (3) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the registration process or the Offer; (4) technical or human error which may occur in the administration of the Offer or the processing of registrations; (5) late, lost, undeliverable, damaged or stolen mail; or (6) any injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from participation in the Offer or receipt or use or misuse of any Offer.
7. Disputes: Except where prohibited, participant agrees that: (1) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Offer or any Offer awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the United States District Court for the Eastern District of Michigan (Southern Division) or the appropriate Michigan State Court located in Oakland County, Michigan; (2) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Offer, but in no event attorneys' fees; and (3) under no circumstances will participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and participant hereby waives all rights to claim, indirect, punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Terms and Conditions, or the rights and obligations of the participant and Sponsor in connection with the Offer, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Michigan, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of Michigan or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of Michigan.
©2013 - ePrize, Inc. All rights reserved.