During the Offer Period, visit a participating Wal-Mart store and make a purchase of any Pantene product (excluding trial/travel size products). Then, go to http://www.GoToBeautifulLengths.com/ and follow instructions to download the donation kit (herein, the "Kit"). Once you've downloaded the Kit, follow the directions to complete and return to Archer as directed. The completed Kit must include the following items (a through d):
- (a) A ponytail of human hair that is at least eight (8) inches long. The ponytail can have no dyes, bleaches, chemicals or more than 5% gray, and must not be wet;
- (b) Wal-Mart receipt that includes a purchase of any Pantene product that is dated during the Offer Period;
- (c) Salon receipt for your hair cut that is dated during the Offer Period. Complete the following instructions on how to make the haircut:
- Hair must be clean, shampooed and/or conditioned, without any styling, hairspray or additional hair products.
- Gather hair at the nape of the neck.
- Create a ponytail with an elastic band. Ensure the band is tight around the hair to keep the hair together after cutting. If the hair comes out of the band, it will not be usable. A second hair band can be placed around the middle of the ponytail to help keep the hair together.
- Ensure that the elastic band is just below where you want to cut your hair.
- Measure the length of the ponytail from the elastic band to the tips, ensuring hair is at least 8 inches long. Donations shorter than eight (8) inches will not be used, as it’s too short for making a wig. If your hair is not eight (8) inches, continue to grow your hair out. There is no maximum length requirement.
- Cut the hair just above the elastic band such that the elastic band remains on the ponytail after cutting and keeps cut hair together. Do not wash or style the ponytail in any way after it has been cut off. Place the ponytail, kept intact with the elastic band, in a zipper-lock bag and seal tightly.
- Please ensure the ponytail is completely dry before sending.
- (d) Your name, address, day and evening phone numbers, email address,
and date of birth.
All completed Kits and must be postmarked by October 31, 2014 and received by November 7, 2014. All completed Kits become the exclusive property of Sponsor and none will be returned. Proof of sending or submission will not be deemed to be proof of receipt by Sponsor. Sponsor is not responsible for lost, late, incomplete, invalid, unintelligible, illegible, misdirected or postage-due Kits.
Upon receipt and review of the completed Kit, Sponsor will mail qualified participants with a rebate in the form of a CitiBank gift card (terms and conditions apply) valued at up to $50. The value of the card will be based on the Salon receipt included in the Kit.
Limit: Each participant may receive one (1) Offer. Multiple participants are not permitted to share the same email address. Any attempt by any participant to obtain more than one (1) Offer by using multiple/different email addresses, identities, mailing
addresses, registrations and logins, or any other methods will void that participant's Offer and that participant may be disqualified. Please allow 8-10 weeks to receive